It’s no secret – the global economy has taken a major turn in the last few years. On a personal level, I can’t tell you how many clients I’ve had which either lost their jobs, or took a cut in pay.
Maybe you have concerns about your career stability, maybe you have concerns about supporting yourself/your family if inflation rises or maybe you are contemplating what the next step should be with your own business.
Soon you may have to seriously consider radical changes and new directions in your life to make certain you and those you love will be safe and prosper.
Regardless of how hopeless it may seem, I encourage you not to give up. Wealth can be achieved, even in a down economy – by YOU. Yes. There is a solution. By taking a more spiritual approach with wealth creation, you can have the abundance you deserve in your life. The personal freedom that accompanies wealth will become a reality.
Spiritually Attracting Wealth – The Basics
As you might have noticed, in the last few years, there has been a wave of books and movies about spiritually attracting what you want in your life. There was “The Power of Intention,” “What The Bleep,” various Law of Attraction books, and then of course “The Secret.” As a long time believer/practitioner of spiritual attraction, it has been exciting to see these principles introduced into the mainstream.
Without a doubt, I can tell you there is a spiritual force that exists in everything, and connects everything. This force is a part of your life, whether you realize it or not. This isn’t a philosophy or theory, it’s a scientific fact backed up from research from powerful organizations like the US Army and the most credible universities throughout the world.
If you stop and think about it, you could probably remember a few times when there was evidence of this force in your own life. Have you ever had the sensation of someone watching you and turned to find someone staring at you? Did you ever think it would be nice to see an old friend that you lost contact with and then they show up, almost as if out of nowhere?
Before we get into how you can use this force to attract wealth into your life, in a nutshell, let’s look at an example of how this force works in your life. When you mentally picture something you want, and you put emotional desire, expectation, and faith into this event, you communicate to this spiritual force. Through your actions, whether your realize it or not, you request your desire to the universal force.
When you make a request to the universal force, whether your request is productive or destructive, the universal force immediately goes into action to create this result into your life.
So to some degree, you have participated in creating everything you’ve experienced in your life. Now this doesn’t mean that you are to blame for everything bad that has happened to you, or you need to feel guilty or regret your life up until now. It just means that you have had some level of participation AND if you take personal responsibility for this, you are in a much more powerful position in your life.
Of course, having more power in your life includes the ability to increase your level of wealth. By being aware of and taking more control over your participation on a spiritual level, you are less of a victim and more in control of what you experience.
The “Missing Chapter” Of Most Approaches To Spiritual Attraction
Whether it’s “The Secret,” “Think and Grow Rich,” or “The Power of Intention,” some people do get results through the different approaches available. But many people, even after sticking with a method for months, see lack of results in their own lives. Their hopes are once again destroyed and they are left feeling even more frustration, hopelessness, and skepticism. So many clients throughout the years have shared their experiences and disappointment with me regarding these failed attempts.
This constant feedback throughout the years confirms what I believe – there is no “one size fits all” when it comes to spiritual attraction approaches. In fact, much of what you will find is a great “introduction,” but lacks the depth of training and understanding of what many people need. And lastly, simple positive thinking and visualizations do not work for most people. Often, a more complete, step-by-step approach is needed to get control of what you spiritually want to attract into your life.
Most of the spiritual attraction process occurs on a deep unconscious level. Western psychology refers to this part of us as the subconscious. This aspect of us is an accumulation of our beliefs, the effects of deep emotional experiences (even from infancy), the impressions that others have made in our lives, among other influences. Many forefathers of psychology have estimated that this subconscious influences 90% of our lives, without us even knowing it.
The good news is that you can become aware of and take control of your subconscious. There are techniques and more detailed training approaches that are effective, some of which I will cover in a few moments.
The point that you want to understand is that you are playing a large role in what you spiritually manifest in the financial area of your life, and every other area for that matter.
“What the mind can conceive and believe it can achieve.”
Author of Bestseller
“Think and Grow Rich”
You can take more control over the wealth you create in your life by participating on the conscious, real-life level – you can use visualization, your can put desire into what you want and you can use proper thinking. But, you can also become aware of and influence what is occurring on the deeper, hidden levels within you. This is where the real power of spiritual attraction originates.
I don’t expect you to just believe the principles that I am describing here. But I do encourage you to consider them. Ultimately, your belief needs to come from you through your own experiences, not from me. But if there is any truth to what
I am discussing, if you are actually spiritually manifesting what you experience financially in your life, or any other area, then it’s critical for you to realize this process and take more control over it. This could potentially be the most defining realization in your life, so don’t let this opportunity pass you by.
Wealth Attraction – Five Proven Methods You Can Immediately Use In Your Life
For over 25 years, I’ve researched and experimented with numerous systems of meditation, personal growth, and spiritual attraction methods. I’ve spent tens of thousands of dollars on books, videos, courses and seminars. I have gone through a great deal of trial and error to understand what works. My accomplishments as a professional psychic and teacher are proof of this – I have many clients and students throughout the world that credit their financial success to my assistance.
From my experience, here are some of the most important steps you will have to take in order to truly spiritually attract wealth. I’ve done the hard part by researching, testing, and putting together these methods for you, so pay close attention:
- Get a clear goal of amount of wealth and the resulting lifestyle which you want to attract – The universe, spiritual force (or whatever you want to call it) does not deal very well with unclear or mixed messages. When you aren’t clear about what you want or you change your mind from moment to moment, you aren’t likely to get good results.If you wish to order merchandise from a catalog and you send an illegible order form, or an order form with conflicting requests, chances are you will either receive nothing or, in an attempt to fulfill your request, the company will send you something that you did not want at all. Sound familiar?
- Frequently align your visual mind, your thoughts, and your emotions with what you want to create – Sit in a quiet place and picture yourself in your mind’s eye accomplishing your financial goals are if they are already happening. Close your eyes and imagine the joy of holding money in your hands. See yourself comfortably paying your bills, having plenty to save and invest, and having the abundance to start doing the things you’ve always wanted to do in life. When it comes to money, adjust your thinking to where you feel desire, joy, relief, and appreciation, not loneliness, frustration, or disbelief.With persistence, drill affirmations into your subconscious such as “I deserve wealth,” and “Others have the wealth they want and so can I.” This work may take some practice, but the effort is worth it. This is what healthy people naturally do to create what they want in their lives.
Getting control over your emotions is especially important. Your emotions are the voice that shouts at the universe and tells it what you want to manifest in your life. Even after some practice, if you can’t get control of your emotions, don’t worry – there are approaches for handling this issue. You can see the resources that I have to offer at the conclusion of this article.
- Start the process of removing your personal obstacles – This is where most spiritual attraction approaches fall short. A healthy person (mentally, emotionally, spiritually) can put intention into what they want, and the desired outcome arrives quickly and with little hassle. If you’ve persistently put intention into the wealth and lifestyle you want to create, and you consistently do not get the results you want, it may be time to examine how you may be blocking your desire from manifesting.
Here’s a good exercise to start with:
a. Sit down in a quiet place, close your eyes, and imagine in six months from now what type of financial situation and lifestyle you would “like” to have. Sit in that daydream for a few moments.
b. Now, imagine six months from now again, but picture what type of financial situation you “expect” to have.
Is what you would like to have different from what you expect to have? If so, why? What kinds of thoughts, beliefs, emotions, are stirred up when you focus on what you expect to have? This should give you a good idea of what you need to start working on, within yourself.
Doubts, negative expectations, low self esteem and hopelessness all block the flow of spiritual attraction. This is why clearing these personal obstacles has to be your top priority if you are serious about attracting wealth. When your car is not working and you go to a mechanic, what does he or she do? They don’t look for ways to just improve the performance of your car. Their first priority is to find out what is specifically wrong and then takes steps to repair the issue. If you want to attract wealth into your life, this is the same approach you must take.
- If it’s not working, try something else – Many people will find a method to spiritual attraction that seems to make sense and give it their best. But it’s important to realize when something is more damaging than helpful. For example, a common approach is to visualize yourself in a new wealthy lifestyle and affirm something like “I can do this. I deserve this.”But many people, when they do this, feel this deep down feeling inside, this deep voice from within saying “No you can’t – this won’t work – you haven’t done it yet so why should it change – every Attempt to get ahead has been a failure and so will the next one,” or something similar. Every time the visualizations/affirmations are attempted, that deep negative voice gets stronger. This type of experience is not helping you. When things like this happen, instead of giving up altogether, you need to shift to another approach. In this example, it may be appropriate for you to stop the visualizations and first address the deep dark feeling or that bad voice. There are solutions for these types of challenges.
- Slowly build your faith in the process – You may be able to put out the intention to attract the wealth and lifestyle you desire and within a short amount of time, attain this goal. But you will likely be better off taking small steps to harness your skill of spiritual attraction. Rather than setting yourself up for failure, you want to approach the process in a way that keeps you on success. Take small risks to test and develop your skill. Try something like attracting a new promotion at work or a slight increase in customers for you business. Visualize it. Affirm yourself. Build up the emotion within yourself.Each time you test the process and you are successful, your faith in the process strengthens. The stronger your faith in the process, the more power you gain in attracting what you want. Once your faith is strong, then start aiming for the big intentions such as the level of wealth that you’ve always dreamed about.
Make sure to give the universe some time to manifest what you request. Let it take care of the details of how things will fall into place. If you plant a seed in a garden, and you dig it up every day to see how it’s doing, what happens? The seed dies and the plant doesn’t grow. You have to stay back, give the seed that water it needs, and be patient. Think about how you can apply this same principle to spiritually attracting wealth into your life.
Also, keep an open mind to how the wealth may show op in your life. It may not be sum of money. Sometimes, when we set out to spiritually manifest things, we are given opportunities. Maybe someone offers you a new business proposal. Or maybe there is an unexpected opening for a high level promotion at work. Make sure you see these opportunities and act when appropriate.
Resources To Make Spiritually Attracting Wealth Easier For You
Although it’s been called many different things, great thinkers have discussed spiritual attraction for literally thousands of years. There are many helpful books and videos on this subject, some of which I have already mentioned.
But remember, as with anything, the more popular something is, the less freedom it has. Spiritual attraction approaches that are designed to be marketed to the masses will often lack the depth and radical substance that is needed to create real change. A good approach will likely stir up the average person, confront their beliefs, and encourage personal responsibility of the individual.
These are areas of discomfort for the average person so many approaches will avoid this type of intensity, regardless of the importance. So, don’t be shy about stepping outside of the mainstream for approaches to spiritual attraction.
Because this is such an important topic, down the road I will likely discuss more steps for spiritually attracting wealth, so keep an eye out for future articles. Although, the most complete, step-by step approach I’ve ever found is a training system which I personally use in my life every day. This training had such a radical impact in my personal life that many years ago, I decided to teach the training and I have been teaching it for many years with great success.
You can get started with this training approach for free at the end of this article.
Because I’ve been able to get the results I’ve wanted, even as odd as my life is, I’m sure you could also use and benefit from this approach in your own life. If having the tools to attract the wealth and lifestyle you desire is a top priority for you, I encourage you to get started today.
Regardless of what path you choose to harness your skills of spiritual attraction, I encourage you to take an immediate step. If the great teachers throughout time are correct, if I’m correct, then you are already spiritually attracting in your life the results you are getting. If this is the case, then it only makes sense to master this process – to understand it, to consciously use it.
Rather than standing on the sidelines as an observer in your life, it’s time to get behind the driver’s wheel.