Feng Shui involves studying the interaction between people and their environments. When a person puts the Feng Shui belief in action, they jump out of their current position and apply methods and tricks that can enable them to reform their environment, including how they interact with aspects such as space and money. The aim of redefining how a person interacts with things such as money, space and others is to become happier, wealthier and satisfied in life. Basically, Feng Shui focuses on how people can strategically influence their interactions with the things that are within their environment in order to achieve specific improvements in life.
One of the most notable areas in which the concept of Feng Shui is applied is in the management of money and wealth in general. Based on the notion of Feng Shui, there are several things that people need to do with regard to their wallets in order to attract wealth. In this regard, the focus of Feng Shui is on how people can manage their wallets to ensure that the wallets always have more money. In other words, Feng Shui offers guidance on how people can enhance the flow of money into their wallets. Below are 11 Feng Shui wallet tips that people can apply so as to gain wealth.
1. Making The Right Choice When Buying A Wallet
Based on Feng Shui, the color of a wallet really matters, given that different colors represent different elements and meanings as noted below.
- Black: Black, which is the most common and fashionable color, symbolizes prosperity and wealth. Thus, for people looking to advance their careers or business fortunes, black is the color to go for.
- Blue: Blue, which is symbolic of water, represents the notion that money can be drained easily and is difficult to accumulate. Therefore, it is recommended that people who want to attract wealth should avoid blue wallets.
- Red: Red symbolizes fire. Red wallets are not recommended as they suggest that the fire will burn wealth.
- Brown: Representing the earth, brown is recommended as a color that promotes saving. Thus, people who are eager to save need to try brown wallets.
- Pink: Pink is suitable for ladies who are looking for love; but it is not recommended for people who are eager to increase their wealth.
- Green: A green wallet is believed to promote income opportunities. Therefore, a green wallet is recommended for entrepreneurs who are looking for ideas and new opportunities.
- Yellow: Mustard yellow is recommended for people keen on saving money, while those who wish to increase their wealth need to try pastel yellow.
- Purple: Like pink, purple represents love luck. People who are seeking to accumulate wealth are advised to avoid purple wallets.
2. Selecting A Wallet Or Purse With A Promising Shape
According to the concept of Feng Shui, the shape of a wallet or purse can affect one’s ability to attract wealth. It is thus recommended that people should go for purses or wallets that make it possible to keep currency notes without having to fold them. By not folding notes, the owner of the purse or wallet enhances their opportunity to get more wealth.
3. Decluttering The Wallet
Feng Shui advocates that people should keep their wallets clean and tidy at all times. The aim of maintaining a clean and tidy wallet is to remove unnecessary stuff and create enough room for more money. This point applies not only to the management of money, but also to the management of other resources such as home and office space. According to the Feng Shui doctrine, the more space there is, the more the opportunity to create more wealth. It is because of this notion that wealthy people prefer large spaces for their homes and office premises. The aim is to have more space to facilitate exploration and coming up with new ideas for the generation of more wealth. Therefore, it is important to ensure that a wallet is free of things such as receipts, sweet wrappers, old cards, and other junk materials that are not necessary. In place of these junk materials, the wallet should have more money, since money is an embodiment of wealth. More importantly, the more organized the wallet is, the easier it is to attract more money.
4. Proper Storage Of The Wallet
It is important for a person to store a wallet properly so that the wallet can serve them well. A wallet needs to be stored in a good place where it can feel treasured. According to this line of thought, once a wallet is appreciated, it will have the tendency to attract more money. Therefore, a wallet should not be tossed around or kept in any location that is deemed to be inconvenient.
5. Respect For The Wallet
As a treasured asset, the wallet should not be placed on the floor, particularly a toilet floor. Putting a wallet on the floor is deemed as a way of disrespecting the wallet. Consequently, the wallet will not attract wealth if it is disrespected.
6. Ensuring That The Wallet Is New (Avoiding Second-Hand Wallets Or Purses)
Feng Shui advocates for the use of a new wallet. Second-hand wallets should be avoided since the previous possessor’s energy may affect the new owner. Given that it is not easy for the new owner to know whether the previous owner of a pre-owned wallet had good or bad luck, people are advised to always go for new wallets.
7. Triggering Wealth Luck
Since a wallet is where money is kept, it is important to activate luck so as to attract more wealth. According to Feng Shui, luck activation can be done by placing three coins on a red ribbon that is positioned adjacent to where the wallet is kept.
8. Keeping The Notes In The Wallet Well-Organized
It is believed that people who are broke or impecunious always have messy and jumbled wallets. Just as cluttered wallets will not attract wealth, messy and untidy wallets can only make one poorer. Therefore, it is important to organize one’s wallet by keeping notes neatly, especially using a purse or wallet that has compartments to make it easy to arrange things nicely.
9. Limiting The Number Of Credit Cards In A Wallet
Credit cards represent debt or money that is borrowed. Therefore, the more credit cards a person has, the more money they are likely to lose than gain. Instead of having more credit cards in the wallet, one should have more currency notes so as to attract more wealth.
10. Upgrading An Old Wallet
Based on Feng Shui, a wallet symbolizes a person’s worth. A new and wonderful wallet brings that amazing feeling and a desire to maintain or even exceed the status quo. Therefore, a wallet should always look attractive so that it can attract more wealth. Old wallets should be replaced to preserve one’s status symbol.
11. Carrying Crystals
It is important to carry crystals that can help you attract wealth. Feng Shui states that gemstones such as green tourmaline, malachite, calcite, aventurine, peridot, emerald, staurolite and jade can help attract fortune. Therefore, it is important to always change these crystals and carry them with an intention of attracting the desired wealth.